matheraum.de
Raum für Mathematik
Offene Informations- und Nachhilfegemeinschaft

Für Schüler, Studenten, Lehrer, Mathematik-Interessierte.
Hallo Gast!einloggen | registrieren ]
Startseite · Forum · Wissen · Kurse · Mitglieder · Team · Impressum
Forenbaum
^ Forenbaum
Status Schulmathe
  Status Primarstufe
  Status Mathe Klassen 5-7
  Status Mathe Klassen 8-10
  Status Oberstufenmathe
    Status Schul-Analysis
    Status Lin. Algebra/Vektor
    Status Stochastik
    Status Abivorbereitung
  Status Mathe-Wettbewerbe
    Status Bundeswettb. Mathe
    Status Deutsche MO
    Status Internationale MO
    Status MO andere Länder
    Status Känguru
  Status Sonstiges

Gezeigt werden alle Foren bis zur Tiefe 2

Navigation
 Startseite...
 Neuerdings beta neu
 Forum...
 vorwissen...
 vorkurse...
 Werkzeuge...
 Nachhilfevermittlung beta...
 Online-Spiele beta
 Suchen
 Verein...
 Impressum
Das Projekt
Server und Internetanbindung werden durch Spenden finanziert.
Organisiert wird das Projekt von unserem Koordinatorenteam.
Hunderte Mitglieder helfen ehrenamtlich in unseren moderierten Foren.
Anbieter der Seite ist der gemeinnützige Verein "Vorhilfe.de e.V.".
Partnerseiten
Weitere Fächer:

Open Source FunktionenplotterFunkyPlot: Kostenloser und quelloffener Funktionenplotter für Linux und andere Betriebssysteme
StartseiteMatheForenKorrekturlesenKorrektion
Foren für weitere Schulfächer findest Du auf www.vorhilfe.de z.B. Geschichte • Erdkunde • Sozialwissenschaften • Politik/Wirtschaft
Forum "Korrekturlesen" - Korrektion
Korrektion < Korrekturlesen < Englisch < Sprachen < Vorhilfe
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

Korrektion: Frage (beantwortet)
Datum: 18:23 Mi 29.11.2006
Autor: Caleeder

hallo

ich schreibe morgen eine Englisch Klausur. In der Klausur kann einer von diesen Texten abgefragt werden. Ich würde mich freuen jemand sie für mich korrigieren könnte. Danke.

mfg
Caleeder

Dear Sir or madam

I am a school student from Cologne, in Germany. Next year, from the 01. January – 25. November, I am planning my gap year to gain work experience in Australia. I am just finishing my school, but before my study begins I want to take a year off and to gain work experience for my future life. The last three months ago I catch up on interested firms and organizations in Australia to find the right work placement for me. Finally I call attention to you.
I am writing to ask for the opportunity to come to Australia Zoo as I am very interested in nature and in all animal species, especially in animals that are only live in the jungle. During a previous trip last year, I visited your zoo and I enjoyed it very much. I am prepared to work hard if given the chance.
I enclose my CV and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you for your consideration
Yours faithfully

Many students all over the world decide after finishing school and before starting college to take a gap year to gain work experience for their future life and to get know other languages and cultures.
In my opinion taking a gap year is anything but a waste of time. I think a gap year is a special preparation for the real world in the future. When you just finish the school, and you want study it’s a good idea to take a break from full-time studying. When you are in a foreign country and you know nobody you become automatically more self-confident. You have to buy food and clothes on your own and you must be careful about what you do with your money. Additionally you improve you foreign language which is also very important for your later career. Besides when you apply for a job after studying a gap year is an edge over other candidates for the job. Many students are even unsure about their future life and what they want to do. A gap year is here the right thing because it helps you to find the right way in your career.

Bezug
Korrektion: Antwort
Datum: 20:24 Mi 29.11.2006
Autor: MAXI95

Du must 1st schreiben oder 25 th Sonst ist alles richtig ☺☻☺☺▬

¢¼♦¢À♦¢À

DEin Maxi95

Bezug
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

^ Seitenanfang ^
www.schulmatheforum.de
[ Startseite | Forum | Wissen | Kurse | Mitglieder | Team | Impressum ]